Oak Highlands Homeowners Association
Bondware Post
Welcome Visitor
Sun, Sep 15, 2019
157 members currently online.
Helpful Numbers
Police Department, Non-Emergency: (615)862-8600
Click HERE to View
Nashville Police Important Phone Numbers

You can also contact Sgt. Rafael Fernandez, Community Affairs Coordinator
South Precinct
5101 Harding Place
Nashville, TN 37211
Phone: 880-3182
Fax: 880-3047
In case of emergency, dial 911

South Precinct Nashville
Trash Service

Thursday trash pick-up
Put carts at curb by 7am, remove by 7pm the same day
Nashville Codes Information and government numbers, Nashville Mayor's office

Click here to report:
District 31 Council Representative - Fabian Bedne
District 31 Council Representative - Fabian Bedne

District 32 Council Representative - Jacobia Dowell
District 32 Council Representative - Jacobia Dowell

Henry Maxwell Elementary

Thurgood Marshall Middle

Cane Ridge High

Metro Nashville Public Schools Logo
Metro Schools
Cluster Maps
Animal Control, Cruelty, and Complaints
On-line complaint form to report:
  • Abondoned Animals
  • Animal Fighting
  • Animal Locked In Car
  • Barking Dog/Noisy Animal
  • Animal Bite or Vicious Dog
  • Running at Large or Stray Dog
  • Injured/Sick Animal
  • Neglect or Abuse
  • Trapped Animal

Metro Nashville Guide On
How to Be a Better Neighbor

Residential Building Permits
Do I need a Building Permit?

Nashville's Best Companies

Find Assisted Living Options

Printer-friendly format

Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: